Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Would We Go THAT Far?



After our most recent trip to Walt Disney World, I made a few prints of photos for my office at work.  When I brought the photos and put them on display in frames, I was amusingly accused by my coworkers of coordinating our shirts with character visits, backgrounds, and borders.

What?  Would we go that far?


Would I know that the border added to Animal Kingdom photos after arriving back home would match our shirts worn to Animal Kingdom?


Or that Tigger would enjoy seeing himself on our shirts?


Or that the EPCOT border would be purple?
  

Or that the background at EPCOT’s character spot would match our shirts?


Or that the green shirts we wore to Hollywood Studios would blend in with Chip & Dale’s ties?


Or Daisy and Donald’s attire?




Or be enjoyed by Mike and Sully?



Really?  Would we go that far in our planning and coordination to make sure those things happened?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment