Finding EPCOT Character Spot is easy. Just head for the breezeway connecting Future World to the Land Pavilion. As you are walking towards the Land Pavilion, Mickey and friends will be on the left, while Baymax, Joy and Sadness, will be on the right.
Important things to know:
- Guests can Fastpass the EPCOT Character Spot featuring Mickey and Friends, but not Baymax, Joy, and Sadness.
- Baymax has is own queue and Joy and Sadness have another queue across the corridor.
- The character meet and greet times are listed in the Times Guide, so be sure to check and plan accordingly.
- Photopass photographers are available at the meet and greets.
- Joy and Sadness do sign autographs, Baymax does not.
- No sharp objects are allowed near Baymax--Disney trading pins, purses, bags, etc. All must be taken off prior to meeting Baymax.
- We did not see wait times posted for Baymax or Joy and Sadness.
We had met Baymax on a previous trip, but it was neat to see him again. The theming of his area is of Hiro's workshop.
Joy and Sadness' meet and greet is themed to the headquarters, complete with the table. The digital display behind the table changes, so each photo taken has a different background. I'm one of those people taking photos of things other than the characters!
Again, EPCOT, in our opinion, is rivaling other parks for the quantity and variety of characters guests can meet during a visit to this park. Especially with the addition of Anna and Elsa to Norway. There are two character meals available in this park, too--Akershus and Garden Grill.
Be sure to have your camera and autograph books ready!