Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Please Don't Make Me Choose!


 I was posed a well-meaning question last week:  "What do you like better: Walt Disney World or a Disney Cruise?"

Oh, that question is so hard, please don't make me choose!  My response was more like, "They are very different experiences. It is hard to choose."  That seemed to satisfy the question asker, but it got me thinking. . .

Why is it is so hard to choose?  Mostly because there are great things about both types of Disney vacations!

What's tops for us about Walt Disney World?
  • 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, 2 miniature gold courses, and a shopping/dining/entertainment district available to us.  
  • We can tour like warriors or go at a slower pace--choice is ours.
  • Fireworks, somewhere, EVERY NIGHT!
  • Food!
  • Photos and making memories.
  • Trying new attractions, restaurants, or experiences each trip.
  • Being very familiar with the parks and resorts, making parts of our trip easier.
  • Disney Characters!

What's tops for us about Disney Cruise Line?
  • Beautiful ships!
  • Food!  (The husband was teasing me last night about how I sometimes order from the soup/salad/appetizer side of the menu only, not getting an entrée, as I want to try everything.)
  • Being rocked to sleep by the sea.
  • Leisurely pace.
  • More independence for the boy on the ship.
  • We can do something familiar that we have done before OR we can choose new experiences such as port adventures.
  • Photos and making memories.
  • Fireworks--at least one night!
  • Disney Characters!

On either type of Disney vacation, we get the coveted Disney service, excellent entertainment, and cleanliness.  

So, please don't ask me which I like better.  I just can't choose.  And, luckily, on our next Disney vacation I don't have to as we get to do both!

No comments:

Post a Comment