The Disney Parks Blog asked yesterday, “What do you pack to show your Disney Side?”—click here to read the post. Interesting question! Here’s some of the things we pack to show our Disney Side:
- Matching shirts. Yes—we have at least one set for every day of our vacation including traveling to and from Orlando. Did you read that? At least one set. That means we pack more than one set per day.
- Glow sticks. I just ordered and received 800 glow bracelets with connectors for less than $5 on Amazon to take with us to use and give away. Use the connectors and combine bracelets to make necklaces, belts, you name it. Where else would we do that, other than at Disney?!?
- Hats. If it is winter, Santa hats would be our thing. The husband has an Animal hat from the Muppets that he actually lost while at Disney and had it magically returned to him. And, we have a set of crazy top hats in the closet that we haven’t taken with us yet. I am waiting until the boy is older so he can be completely embarrassed.
- Lanyards. Lanyards and pins. Again, where else but at Disney can you show your pride and your Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club Level by wearing a lanyard. One of us trades, one of us collects, and one of us does both!
- Ponchos and Umbrellas. Yes, we pack those as they show our persevering Disney Side. Go ahead and rain, it won’t dampen our adventure or our spirits.
- Inflatable seat cushions. These are actually in Disney colors—yellow, black, and red, and are used solely at Disney to protect our bums from hard pavement and metal benches—click here to read more.
There you have it. The items we pack to show our Disney Side. What do you pack to show your Disney Side?
Check out this video of Gary Buchanan packing for his various Disney Sides!