Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Monday, April 29, 2013

A Bit of Disney Mail Last Week!

Disney mail came our way last week! 


Our new shirts arrived.  When we ordered them on-line at Zazzle.com the color said “butter” but looked more cream than yellow, but upon arrival, the shirts were definitely butter yellow and look great.  I was also pleased with the design—“No Wreck-In’ Our Disney Vacation” on the front.  Our “touring” schedule is on the back with all our trips including our July 2014 sailing on the Disney Fantasy.

Two new Disney pins from Magically Speaking also arrived in the mail this week.  They were winnings from a weekly photo contest to identify a place somewhere at Walt Disney World.  I could identify from the bricks in the photo that it was taken in Pixar Place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.  The husband asked if I wanted the ins for my lanyard.  When I replied that I wasn’t sure yet, he let me know that if they were on his lanyard he would never trade them.  He tries to be so subtle with his hints.  The boy just told me he wanted the Pluto pin.

And of course, any free Disney stuff is welcome.  The 11 X 14 art print was a gift for watching a Disney Vacation Club webcast.  We have four others so this one, too, will be framed and hung on the wall.

It is fun to get Disney mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment