Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Disney Moms Panel--3rd Time's The Charm?




The applications for the Disney Moms Panel went live yesterday and will be live Sept. 10 -14, 2012, on when 14,000 applications have been received, whichever comes first.  Click here if you would like to apply to be a part of the Disney Moms Panel.

I knew the applications would be coming out soon and after two years of submitting an application, I was undecided about what to do.  But as soon as I opened the website I knew that if I didn’t enter I would regret it.  So, I launched in, answered the various questions that are designed to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, in terms of general Disney knowledge.

An essay question was next on the application.  In 100 words or less explain how you plan for a Disney vacation and help others plan.  If memory serves, I needed 97 words of the 100.

Then  it was time to select he one area of preference for representing if you are chosen for the Disney Moms Panel.  The choices range from Walt Disney World, Disney Vacation Club, runDisney, Disneyland, Adventures by Disney, etc.  I chose Disney Cruise Line. 

More multiple choice questions came up to test my specific knowledge about Disney Cruise Line, followed by an essay question asking why I would recommend a Disney Cruise Line experience in 100 words or less.  I needed about 80 words.  Then I hit the submit button.

After reading more about others’ experiences with applications, there seems to be three rounds for those that are chosen to go past the initial application. 

Wish me luck!  And, good luck to all who apply for the Disney Moms Panel!

No comments:

Post a Comment