Just a handful of days left before we commence on our grand summer 2014 vacation which includes a day at Universal Orlando—both parks, a sailing on the Disney Fantasy, and a week at Walt Disney World. The list of “to do’s” is dwindling and other obligations are starting to be visible in the rear view mirror. Soon, we will be in full vacation mode.
Here’s an update:
- Took one last trip to the grocery store. We will be taking sandwiches, snacks, and fruit to eat while in transit. Nothing like enjoying a juicy peach on the plane!
- Shared our itinerary with family and friends so they know how to contact us.
- Uploaded any pictures from cameras and then erased all SD cards. Cameras fully charged.
- Refilled the boy’s allergy medication.
- Figured the tip budget. Our tips for the cruise have already been pre-paid, so the tip budget included mousekeeping, room service, luggage handling, the town car, and table service meals. Tips for our entire trip, including the cruise comes to just over $500. This budget category can catch people off guard.
- Ordered 2 one-day passes to the Rainforest Room. Looking forward to sharing this experience with the husband. It will be our first time using any of the spa services on the ship.
Now, to get our paperwork in order, including Passports and finish packing (we’re actually almost done—it just never feels like it until the suitcases are loaded into the car). Oh, and maybe a treat for me—a pedicure.