Today marks the 4th anniversary/birthday of the Williams Family Blog. Four years ago today, the Williams Family Blog welcomed its very first post--click here to read the first post. What was unique at the time was that Blogger, our host, would only allow so many photos per post--five if memory serves. That has since changed, thank goodness!
Interestingly, the fourth post, published just three days later, now has over 1700 hits. Any guesses as to the subject? It's our "What's Up With The Matching Shirts?" post--click here to read.
Over the course of the four years, we have been featured in the local newspaper--click here. Made another local publication--click here. And been a guest on a podcast--click here.
Let's recap with some numbers. . .
- This post will be the 1,000th post to the Williams Family Blog. 1,000 posts over 4 years averages 250 posts per year. A fraction of 250 posts for every 365 days means a new post 2 out of 3 days. Someone asked me just last week if I posted once a week. I said, no, it was more like once a day. (Except for this past December when our computer was on the fritz.)
- To date we have 11 trips to Walt Disney World, 5 Disney Cruises, 1 Universal/Islands of Adventure trip, 1 trip to SeaWorld, and 1 Adventures By Disney tour under our belts.
- Williams Family Blog is now on Facebook with 46 "Likes." A small start, but it is a start!
- As I type this, there have been over 369,000 clicks on our site with a variance of 400-900 hits per day.
- 584 comments have been left over the course of four years.
- And, we have one post that has had over 13,000 hits--click here to read it.