Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Sunday, August 26, 2012

It Really Is A Small, Small World



As the song says, “It’s a Small, Small, World,” and that was ever apparent the other day when I checked my e-mail.  There’s was an e-mail message from a person with the same name as the husband.  I wondered why the husband would be e-mailing me.  If he needed something, he would just call or text, not the mention that the technological prowess seems to fall on other members of our family.  But here was his name right in front of me on the computer screen.

I clicked the message open and began to laugh out loud as I read.  See, there is another person in our community that has the same name as the husband and he is also a Disney fan.  We have bumped into his family when our sons have been on the same soccer team and at one point, we even shared a cleaning lady.  We’ve even been to Walt Disney World at the same time and have caused some confusion when the husband was being announced as an extra in Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular.

I’m told by his wife, that he checks out the Williams Family Blog every once in a while and he must have read about our new fondness for Coronado Springs, especially the Pepper Market.  He had attached a picture of his two sons to the e-mail taken at the entrance to the Pepper Market.  His e-mail said that he had found a jump stick with some photos of past Disney trips and came upon the photo.  He thought it would give me a laugh.  It sure did. . . and not just the photo!

Seems the sons’ favorite place to eat for a while was Pepper Market—that I can understand!  Until they discovered Pizza Planet at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, that is.

So, to the other Williams Family, thanks for the chuckle.  It made my day!  And, it illustrated the words to the familiar song, “It’s a small world after all!”

No comments:

Post a Comment