Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Winnings!


The Williams Family winning streak started last Thursday.  But, I must say, that being with my family makes me feel like a winner every day!

Saturday night, we went to the movie in the park.  A local radio station gave refillable cups to the kids in the audience.  When the boy opened his cup, there was a certificate good for two free tickets to Adventureland--click here to read more.

We went to the radio station yesterday morning to exchange the certificate for the tickets.  We already have a date in mind as to when we will go.  We will have to purchase a 3rd ticket--I already know where I can get a discounted ticket, pay for parking-$7.00, and gas.  But having two free admissions will make the trip sweeter!  Adventure Bay, here we come!

Click on picture to play the game.

Then, Tuesday evening, I was playing Cracker Barrel's Spin n' Win contest on-line and won a small skillet and corn muffin mix bundle.  I was e-mailed a redemption certificate and have to return it by Sunday.

In addition to the skillet, I earned enough "prize pieces" to be entered in all the drawings for the other prizes such as a trip to the Grand Canyon, etc.   Keeping my fingers crossed.


And, as I stated earlier, the winnings began last Thursday, when I entered a State Farm on-line contest for a trip to Walt Disney World and won a $15 iTunes card.  I received a confirmation e-mail and just have to wait for the card to be mailed.
What a streak!  I'm amazed and grateful!

1 comment:

  1. More to the story. . . A friend and loyal reader had an extra Adventureland Ticket available at a discounted price, so we have our 3rd ticket--Thanks, Teri! AND, Cracker Barrel e-mailed me a $5 discount coupon!

    ReplyDelete