Maybe it was the avoidance of the coming work week or maybe it was the need to use technology to help me, but whatever the need, I created an excel spreadsheet with a list of our matching shirts and then created a grid with checks to indicate what trip(s) the shirts were worn. I know . . . a bit. . . well, you just fill in the blank. Is this the point that I tell you that I separated the shirts on the list into short sleeves and long sleeves? Yes, there are times in Florida that you need long sleeves.
Here’s what I discovered while taking inventory:
• We have 5 sets of matching long sleeve t-shirts or sweatshirts, not counting our matching red fleece jackets with Mickey.
• We have 23 sets of matching short sleeve shirts. YIKES!
• Some of those 23, the boy has out grown, so just the husband and I have matching shirts.
• Of the 23, there is 1 set that has been worn on 4 of 6 trips to Disney and our Adventures by Disney tour and is still going strong—still fits the boy, too.
• That 1 set of t-shirts was even worn on our first trip to Walt Disney World in November of 2006.
Our First Trip
Our Second Visit
Our Third Visit
Our Fourth Trip
Our Adventures By Disney Tour
So, with the spreadsheet complete, I can start packing for our next trip. And, I think we’ll take the orange shirts for one more trip!