Two months from today we will embark on our next, magical, summer vacation. And while many of the details have been taken care of, there’s still much to do. . .
- Purchase Universal Tickets—this is going to be a chunk of change so I am pacing myself.
- Order a tuxedo for the boy for formal night on the ship. This is done on-line and the tuxedo is delivered to our stateroom. Already ordered the husband’s!
- Secure waterproof watches. These are already in my Amazon cart.
- Finalize Garden Grocer order. Again, convenience reigns supreme with this grocery delivery service. Our “shopping cart” is ready.
- Select FastPass +’s. Just learned that FastPass +’s come live at midnight Eastern Time at the 60 day mark. Planning to stay up late that day!
- Pack. Funny story. . . the boy just returned from a 2-day overnight science camp and he was chomping at the bit for days prior about packing. Yes, I know where he gets that need to prepare in advance.
- Service car—oil change, etc.
- Reserve pet sitter/house watcher.
- Arrange for lawn service.
That’s all on my “to do” list as of right now. I am sure it will grow the closer we get to our vacation!