Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I’m hooked! I’ve started referring to the television as the tele and spoke to the husband using a British accent.



The long week-end for the Easter Holiday has allowed me to get hooked on the Royal Wedding and the pre-Royal Wedding shows being broadcast in TLC, BBC, Lifetime, and Wedding Central. The husband is wondering when it will stop. I told him to hold on. . . it’s only for a week.



My DVR is whirring almost continuously and it is set to record multiple channels for hours on Friday to catch the Royal Wedding live!



Oh, the speculation. . . Who will design the dress? Who will get the throne next? Is Harry more popular? Why the same ring? Is she too skinny? Who will do her hair? How is Kate the same as Diana? How are they different? Where will they live? Where will they honeymoon? And, when will there be children? It’s almost exhausting to think about.



Yet, I am just as caught up in the excitement as the half a million people who will line the wedding route and the billion people who will be watching on Friday as Kate and Wills take their vows.



Even folks at Walt Disney World (you knew I would get it in here somewhere) are getting into the act with special Royal Wedding viewing activities being hosted at the Swan and also the Wedding Pavilion at the Grand Floridian. 

Here’s to Friday! Cheerio!



Enjoy this video:



1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one obsessed about the Royal Wedding! It's just the whole real life Cinderella fantasy. And I'm pretty sure it goes back to 4th grade when I lived in England (4th-6th grades) and Princess Anne got married, all we did in school that day was watch the magic unfold on the tele. And then there was Diana and Sarah (Fergie) Every little girl loves Fairy Tales!

    ReplyDelete