Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just ONE More Set of Matching Shirts


Zazzle.com had a 50% code.  I couldn't help myself and ordered just ONE more set of matching shirts for our July 2014 summer vacation.  Told the husband I was done.  Then I told him that iff Zazzle comes out with one more design--Olaf from FROZEN on the beach--all bets are off.  Click here to read more about why we wear matching shirts.
I asked Zazzle if they had the image and they do not. . . yet.  I also tried to make a design using other Olaf images that Zazzle does have and each time the white of Olaf changes to the color of the shirt, rather than staying white. (Yes, this makes a difference for me and I have informed Zazzle of the issue.)

Right now, this Olaf on the beach is available as a beach towel at Disneystore.com.  Hmmm. . . I've got a discount code coming from pre-ordering FROZEN--click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment