Welcome to the Williams Family Blog!

Now that you have found us, we invite you to return often for more adventures!


We Came To Play!

We Came To Play!

Opening Magic Kingdom

Opening Magic Kingdom

Friday, June 1, 2012

Disney Service Strikes Again!




The photo above is the image on the desktop of my computer at work.  Every time I look at it I smile.  The picture could be our family—husband, boy, and me—at Castaway Cay in the warm sand with our pal Mickey overlooking a beautiful Disney ship.  Ahh. . .  Just the thought evokes relaxation.

But the photo isn’t the focus of this story. 

You see, the other day, the computer a work went berserk and had to be taken away for repair and upgrades.  It was gone from my desk for about a day and a half, but down for a bit longer.

When the computer was returned, the image was gone.  I searched through all the downloads, hoping to fine it, as it was from the Disney Vacation Connection Widget, originally.  No luck.

I then searched other sources for this particular Disney Cruise Line image, to no avail.  At this point, it would have been possible to use one of our photos as the desktop image, after all, we have hundreds, dare I say thousands.  And, the desktop background photo on our home computer is of us at Magic Kingdom, opening the park. 

As a last resort, I sent a “contact” message to Disney Cruise Line explaining the situation and describing the photo as best I could.  At first, I got the auto-reply email that is sent to all contacts.  That was a couple of days ago.  Then, today, a message came through from a Disney Cruise Line representative with an attachment.  They were sorry for my computer issues, found the photo I was searching for, and wished us happy sailing on our next cruise.

I replied with a HUGE thank you.  My grateful message also indicated that this level of service is just another reason we look to Disney for our vacation needs.  Yep.  Just another reason we keep going back!

I hope the photo makes you smile, too.  Paradise!  How many days until we return?

No comments:

Post a Comment